- It is a stand-alone .exe application which doesn't seem to require its own prefix.
- Starts up fine
- Displaying About Information
- Opening .fits files
- Selecting Areas
- Turning Picture by 90 degrees.
- Flipping images
What does not
- Histogram window is always being shown in front even in front of native Linux applications. Closing it also often causes the application to freeze in that sense that the mouse pointer can be moved but focus on windows can't be altered.
- Some freezes have been reported in older wine versions which also happened during my tests. Had to close the application by pressing Control-C from a terminal.
- The problems seem to happen which window has focus (screenshots will be added later) - often this happens when converting to a Bayer-RGB picture and then setting/selecting a "black point"
What was not tested
- Due to lack of images I couldn't test any further
- GPU: AMD
- Driver: open source
Bronze because I do not have suitable images.