Old test results
The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results
- Navigating menus.
- Changing all the options.
- Offline raids.
What does not
- Online raids as PMC and Scav.
- Launcher is the most problematic. To install the game, you need to install Vcredist, .NET and optionally Corefonts, to make it display right fonts, e.g. via winetricks.
- It also requires fix for mouse issues which can be solved by setting "UseTakeFocus" key to "N" in "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Wine\X11 Driver" via regedit.
- The game has visual problems with WineD3D too, it uses DX11, DX12 is present but not used by actual game. DXVK works fine.
- For the game to launch, BattlEye runtime from Valve is required, but online raids doesn't work because of missing BattlEye function exclusiveto Escape from Tarkov.
What was not tested
- NVIDIA Reflex
- NVIDIA Highlights
- GPU: AMD
- Driver: open source
selected in Test Results table below