Capture One 22 (with license key)
What does not
- live preview of edit changes (only when changing to another raw file and then back to the edited one refreshes the preview) - probably this bug report contains a patch to fix this: https://bugs.winehq.org/show_b...
- main window preview does not render in high resolution
- side panel preview images are not shown when default list style is used, needed to set to image + name or name to browse images in the side panel
- hardware acceleration via OpenCL (as it will never finish to be ready)
- clean exit does not work, something hangs forever if not killed by user with "kill -9 PIDHERE"
- sometimes launch crashes, 2nd try nearly works every time
What was not tested
- import via wizard (only works through some right click actions in file browser)
- export (file browser is currently a pain to use)
- edit of larger collections (only single raw files tested, already slow and low quality preview)
Same issues with the older Capture One version 20 and 21, can be installed and "used" when the 2 dependencies (dotnet472 and d3dcompiler_47) are installed
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Manjaro Linux 21.2||Dec 25 2021||6.23-staging||Yes||Yes||No||Garbage||Dominik Schmitt|