Latest build Version 22.214.171.1243, 12 July 2021, complete revision history:
Mostly everything as far tested, including:
- Legacy Home, Family, Pedigree and the Index views (Descendant and Chronology views are Deluxe only features so could not be tested)
- Editing/Adding/Removing people/families
- Reports: Preview of Reports, Book Reports, Blank Charts, Wall Charts (Legacy Charting, see issue below)
- Scrapbook printing preview
- Split screen
What does not
- Legacy Charting has a issue where it cannot exit. The Legacy icon in the Ubuntu toolbar keeps bouncing indicating it's still running, unable to right-click and exit. Forcefully killing the process seems to be the only option. TODO: Investigating the cause or if there are any workarounds for it.
- Some very few minor occurrences of where the software seemingly becomes unresponsive/hangs for a few seconds, but then recovers from it itself. I'm running it in a virtual machine and it may have insufficient resources, which may or may not be the cause.
What was not tested
Printing to physical format.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 21.10 "Impish" (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Mar 05 2022||7.0||Yes||Yes||No||Silver||Harald|
|Show||Linux Mint 20.2 "Uma"||Apr 14 2022||7.0-rc6||Yes||Yes||Yes||Silver||David J Grimshaw|