Generally, these features work:
- Importing models
- Manipulating models
- Importing projects.
- Adjusting slicing settings
- Saving GCODE
What does not
- Even thought the layers that are sliced look correct the slicer entirely skips many layers (every other layer in some cases), which renders the GCODE unusable
- The Experimental option "Enable Bridge Settings" causes unusual behavior in certain type lines on the first few layers if enabled.
- This includes the Top/Bottom lines all being parallel, undersized, and not alternating direction
- Various other lines are also undersized
- Infill may disappear entirely
- Rare/minor graphical glitches in some menus
What was not tested
- Connecting directly to a printer
- GPU: Nvidia
- Driver: proprietary
No extra effort was needed to install; just download the installation .exe from Ultimaker's website and run it.