Release 19, Version 16.2
works in unregistered version
Everything that i have tested works. All commands and dialogues work and drawing works even with hardware acceleration.Â
Â LAYERS WORK PERFECT!!!
What does not
the activation window opens but nothing can be seen on it except the two option buttons
What was not tested
it has a hell of commands, i cant test them all, though as most are in design time i believe most of them should work.
Packages installed in winetricks: allfonts gdiplus mshflxgd vb6run vcrun6 gecko msxml3 i dont know if all of them are needed cause i had formated my comp just now and installed almost everything i would need from the begining.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Manjaro Linux 17.0.2||Dec 06 2017||2.22||Yes||Yes||Yes||Gold||kuSwaNtoRo|
|Show||Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Feb 17 2012||1.4-rc2||No||Not installable||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Current||Ubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 05 2009||1.1.20||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.10 "Intrepid" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jan 02 2009||1.1.11||Yes||No||Garbage||Massimo|
|Show||Fedora 10||Dec 30 2008||1.1.11||Yes||Yes||Silver||NSLW|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
|17743||AutoCAD 2008 and AutoCAD Mechanical 2008: Undocked toolbars are displayed incorrectly||NEW||View|
|25120||Microsoft .NET Framework 1.x installer fails with 'CLR error: 80004001' (1.0) or 'Failed to delay load library mscorlib.dll' (1.1) (fusion.CreateApplicationContext is a stub)||NEW||View|
by NSLW on (March 26th 2009)
1. Use recent version of Wine(tested with Wine-1.1.17)
2. Download winetricks by following command
3. Install required components by following command
sh winetricks corefonts gdiplus gecko tahoma
It will take some time because winetricks will download all above components
4. navigate to your AutoCAD 2005 CD and run
1. Uninstall your Wine
2. Install Wine-1.1.5
3. Install required components by following command (yes you have to do it again)
sh winetricks gecko
4. Copy "shlwapi.dll" (size 462.5 KB) to your AutoCAD 2005 main directory
5. run winecfg
6. go to "Libraries" tab
7. type shlwapi.dll in "New override for library:" and press "Add"
8. select "shlwapi" and press edit
9. set "Load Order" to "Native (Windows)"
10. close "Wine configuration" window
11. run AutoCAD 2005 and register it
12. Uninstall Wine-1.1.5
13. Install newest available Wine
You can install and register your AutoCAD 2005 using PlayOnLinux (some kind of gui for Wine). I think it's the easiest method because script will tell you step by step what to do. To do so you'll need:
2. POL Helper plug-in
To install in separate WINEPREFIX just add
before every command you run in terminal.