* loading example images
* 3D rotation
What does not
* occassionally, the viewer crashes (typically when opening a new file), however this is no really reproducible.
* when the imarisViewer is closed, a process keeps running (taking about 80% of a CPU core
see bug report Bug 53617 .
* when stacksize is unlimited, wine crashes.
* in order to avoid a crash, the stacksize need to be limited, I was using
ulimit -s 655360
What was not tested
* any more advanced image analysis
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Debian GNU/Linux 11.x "Bullseye" x86_64||Sep 06 2022||7.16||Yes||Yes||Yes||Silver||Alois Schlögl|