latest 64 bit release
* installings seems to work
* SerialEM.exe can be started (c:/Program Files/serialEM/SerialEM.exe)
* g3dregsvr64.exe show a dialogbox with it usage
* Several other exe files (*SEM*server.exe) show some reasonable error messages, indicating that some Hardware (i.e. cameras) can not be access.
What does not
* trying to run "FucusRamper.exe" does not show anything,
WINEDEBUG shows only "04dc:fixme:ole:CoResumeClassObjects stub"
winetricks corefonts gecko
What was not tested
not much could be tested because most things did not work.
* v4.0.27 was tested here
* There were issues that the installation was sometimes incomplete and "c:/Program Files/serialEM/SerialEM.exe" was not installed.
So far, I've not been able to identify the reason for this.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Debian GNU/Linux 12.x "Bookworm" x86_64||Sep 15 2023||8.15||Yes||Yes||Yes||Silver||Alois Schlögl|
|Show||Debian GNU/Linux 11.x "Bullseye" x86_64||Apr 26 2023||8.6||Yes||Yes||No||Platinum||Alois Schlögl|