This version was provided by a 3rd party vendor (Leica), as part of the their system restore procedure.
Similar versions can be downloaded from here:
my copy has a matching md5sum:
18.104.22.1683 bd62fca92560673743f63c5a834ba78c32 bit3.8 MB
- ghost32.exe can be started in wine
- ghost32.exe can be used to check the integrity of the provided restore images (*.gho)
What does not
- hard disks are not recognized -
- getting an image of the hard disk
- restorring an image to a hard disk
this is not surprising as it would require low-level hard disk access to check the (ntfs?) image of the hard disk or restore the image to the harddisk.
What was not tested
- doing in disk image
- restoring a disk image
Being able to check the integrity of the backup images was already helpful to me.
|Debian GNU/Linux 12.x "Bookworm" x86_64
|Aug 09 2023