Pasting in a host name
Saving connection settings
Setting connection settings
Connecting to and viewing a remote computer
What does not
Listed from most to least annoying.
1. Inaccurate refreshing when 'Show contents of window while dragging' is false.
2. The window can be resized beyond full size, leaving garbage bellow and to the right of the remote display.
3. Title bar and start bar are not visible in full screen.
4. Outlook 2003 can cause the app to freeze temporarily.
5. The window is only a few pixels in size after connecting to remote computer.
6. Typing in a host name crashes the app.
7. Disconnecting from the server freezes the program.
What was not tested
I did not test all the connection settings.
I would rate this program Silver if the first three items in my not-working list were fixed. I am going to start using it at work full time, so I hope these three bugs can be fixed soon. If this app did not work, I would still be using Wine just a few times a month as a hobby.
|Distribution||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Rating||Submitter|
|Show||Gentoo Linux x86_64||Sep 09 2015||1.7.51||No, but has workaround||Yes||Garbage||Nathan Shearer|
|Show||Gentoo Linux x86_64||Jan 30 2015||1.6.2||Yes||Yes||Garbage||Nathan Shearer|
|Show||Ubuntu 12.04 "Precise" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 10 2013||1.4.1||Yes||Yes||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Puppy Linux 5.x||May 28 2011||1.3.19||No||Not installable||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 26 2011||1.2.3||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Anders|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. WineHQ is not responsible for what they say.
- RE: by Matthew Pollard on Tuesday January 23rd 2007, 20:16