* Shortcut placement on KDE desktop
* Pre-game menu which allows for some customization options
~ Removed the installed files and directories manually from the command line
~ Removed files manually from windows/temp
~ Removed desktop shortcut manually
What does not
- Clicking on Play in the pre-game menu pops up two error boxes: a hardware tnl error box with detail on the error and a directx error box also with detail on the error each came up, I clicked ok button on both and following the second error box the program exited.
- Along with the .exe file which the desktop shortcut points to, there's another file called "ContractJackServer.exe" without quotes. I ran this and it popped up a box with information but then popped up another box that followed with an error message which exited when I clicked ok.
- Uninstaller (via "wine uninstaller" without quotes from the command line or ALT-F2 in KDE) loads the installer rather than an uninstaller. Removed files manually from the command line.
What was not tested
Nothing as game doesn't start
~ Following installation, a window came up with the option to reboot windows or restart later. I chose retart at a later time and ran "wineboot", without quotes, manually.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 6.10 "Edgy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Feb 23 2007||0.9.31.||Yes||Yes||Garbage||Gerry Cherry|
|Current||Ubuntu 6.06 "Dapper" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 26 2006||0.9.16.||Yes||No||Garbage||Gerry Cherry|
|Show||Ubuntu 5.10 "Breezy" (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 28 2006||0.9.12.||Yes||No||Garbage||Gerry Cherry|