|Version:||Paradise Island: 1.53|
|Latest Wine Version Tested:||1.2.2|
Maintainers: About Maintainership
No maintainers. Volunteer today!
- 8-bit textures graphic mode;
- sound (smoothly, without choppiness - but to make it needs configuration in winecfg);
- long run (for about 4 hours without crash);
- emulating virtual desktop 800x600 or 1024x768.
What does not
- by default sound is choppy, but as stated above it is easy to fix.
What was not tested
- Hardware graphic mode (my card doesn't support it);
- Software graphic mode (cause I've read here that it causes crashes and problems).
To have clear and nice sound need to set in winecfg: 1. Go to 'Sound' tab. 2. Set: DirectSound -> Hardware Acceleration -> Emulation All test data could also apply to clear Tropico (without Paradise Cove expansion). Tested with Debian 6 Squeeze using ALSA, Wine version 1.2.2 (compiled) and 1.1.42 (from package installed via lamaresh repository).
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Debian GNU/Linux 6.x "Squeeze"||Jun 23 2011||1.2.2||Yes||Yes||Gold||firencombomaster|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 23 2010||1.3.1||Yes||Yes||Gold||Alex Moore|
|Show||Ubuntu 9.10 "Karmic" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jul 31 2010||1.2||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Andrew Gray|
|Show||Debian GNU/Linux 6.x "Squeeze" x86_64||Dec 18 2009||1.1.34||Yes||Yes||Gold||Eric|
|Show||Ubuntu 9.04 "Jaunty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 08 2009||1.1.20||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
Comments for this application have been disabled because there are no maintainers.