Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results
- The emulator is fully playable in full screen mode (press ESC) on a 32-bit colour X configuration. There is no general need to edit the Fusion.ini file to get the emulator working.
- Sound does work on the general settings, with one small problem (see below).
- Games which save to SRAM work fine.
- Load/Save states work fine.
- Game Genie codes work fine.
- WAV logging works.
- All the configuration settings work fine. As before in my previous testing, the joypad configuration works better than it does in Windows!
- Netplay menus work fine once you load a game.
What does not
- Windowed mode on a 32-bit colour configuration does not display properly (see bug #13752), the graphics in the application window are shifted down to the bottom and to the right. On the desktop, thefurther to the bottom and the right you move the Kega Fusion application. To use windowed mode without these problems, set the ForceCompatibleGFX to 1 in the Fusion.ini file and manually set
the colour depth to 16-bit in my etc/X11/xorg.conf file before
restarting the X-server to get Fusion to work correctly.
- Exiting from fullscreen to windowed mode will cause both the window title bar and the border to disappear. This occurs regardless of whether you use Compiz Fusion or not.
- The right click first menu in fullscreen mode does not display properly, though the submenus are fine and work.
- Changing from full screen to windowed mode will cause sound to
stop working once in a while. I suspect it may be something to do with the sound buffer. The only way to fix this is to restart the application.
What was not tested
- VGM logging.
- Playing with someone using Netplay.
selected in Test Results table below