Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results
- Kega Fusion does load up and will work in fullscreen (in Wine 1.1.3 the application will crash in fullscreen mode and was completely unusuable);
- Sound worked, but I had to do some configuration in winecfg before Fusion would allow me to enable the sound.
- Games which save to SRAM work fine;
- Load/Save states work fine;
- Game Genie codes work fine;
- WAV logging works;
- All the configuration settings work fine. As before, the joypad works better under Wine than it did under Windows!
- Netplay menus work fine.
What does not
- Windowed mode does not work under a 32-bit application, and the bug which shifts the graphical output in windowed mode (#13752) appears to have got worse. There are two ways to get around this:
- Run the application in fullscreen mode (press ESC);
- Run the application under a 16-bit colour scheme: set the ForceCompatibleGFX to 1 in the Fusion.ini file and manually set
the colour depth to 16-bit in my etc/X11/xorg.conf file before
restarting the X-server.
- Exiting from fullscreen to windowed mode will cause both the window
title bar and the border to disappear. This occurs regardless of
whether you use Compiz Fusion or not;
- Fullscreen mode shows the Gnome panel on my computer using Compiz whether you select the Legacy Fullscreen option or not. This problem does not occur on other Wine applications I use.
- Sometimes exiting fullscreen mode using ESC will cause X to crash and throw you back to the login screen;
- The right click first menu in fullscreen mode do not display properly, but are all shifted to the right. However, the submenus are fine and do work;
What was not tested
- VGM logging;
- Playing with someone using Netplay.
- Kega Fusion using Wine on KDE 3/4.
selected in Test Results table below