* Installation, shortcut placement on desktop
* Starting the demo, splash screens, initial cutscene animation (cutscene animation was very slow and no key or mouse click would abort/skip it)
* Uninstall via ALT+F2 "wine uninstaller" without quotes, manually removed UNWISE.EXE and directory, manually removed desktop shortcut icon
What does not
* Playing the game, while the in-game world looks as it should the main character you play cannot be moved and all that is shown is his red tie.
* No way to exit game once started, had to CTRL+ALT+F1 login and "killall wineserver" and "killall -hitman2.exe" twice without quotes to get my desktop back.
What was not tested
+ Nothing further was tested
~ Using NVIDIA driver version: 1.0-9631
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Slackware -current||Mar 20 2020||5.0||Yes||Yes||Yes||Gold||Maxim-007|
|Show||Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 03 2011||1.3.31||Yes||Yes||Silver||an anonymous user|
|Current||Ubuntu 7.04 "Feisty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 15 2007||0.9.35.||Yes||Yes||Garbage||Gerry Cherry|
|Show||Slackware 10.2||Aug 18 2006||0.9.19.||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 6.06 "Dapper" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 01 2006||0.9.18.||Yes||Yes||Garbage||Gerry Cherry|