What does not
- Songbooks (Notes are wrongly displayed.)
- Depending on the version of MFchi 9, an error box might pop up at the start or closing of the software.
- Very new versions of MFchi 9 might start slowly. Bug 5094 might be the reason.
- Integration of additional texts might fail. In this case it is very likely that the settings for the CD-Device are not correct. At least with Suse 10 and 10.1 this seems to be a regular problem. After a manual correction with winecfg or directly at ~/.wine/dosdevices it should work.
- Some greek and hebrew characters are displayed wrongly. This is a regression since Wine 0.9.13. Unfortunatly Wine 0.9.12 has some problems with MFchi corrected with newer versions.
- The internal word processor (only available with MFchi Pro) needs the mfc40.dll from Microsoft. In some cases also the installer needs this dll. Without it the installation might fail and for sure the internal word processor can't work. You can get this dll here: http://matthias-frey.de/pub/patch/mfc42.exe
What was not tested
Special modules with extended features (e.g. the 'Gottes Volk' product)
Actually the tested release of wine was 0.9.18, not 0.9.17. Unfortunatly 0.9.18 is not available as an option yet.