This is the PC DVD release of the game.
Almost everything. I finished this game under wine, therefore i can say it's completely playable. There is only two step neccessary to play:
- Set in regedit HkeyCurrentUser/Wine/Direct3D/OffscreenRenderingMode to fbo to avoid screen turning upside down randomly. (Create keys, if neccessary)
- Search for controls on the Internet.
What does not
- Key names
- Time slowdown effect does not work very well.
- It's a little bit slow
- The last level (Mental Dream) turns in to white screen periodically
- The bloom shader somewhat mispositioned.
- The water shader is broken.
What was not tested
It was a great game, if something isn't work, just feel free to ask me.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Slackware -current||May 05 2016||1.8.2||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Lunknown|
|Show||Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 12 2014||1.7.22||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Luis Alvarado|
|Show||Ubuntu 12.04 "Precise" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 26 2012||1.5.4||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Marc Even|
|Show||Mac OS X 10.7 "Lion"||Jul 30 2011||1.3.25||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 23 2010||1.3.7||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Alexis Emanuel Cirmi|