This is the PC DVD release of the game.
- Install perfectly.
- The game is barely playable due to couple of bugs.
- some frames are skipped but the game seem to be smooth ( intel Core2duo 2.0Ghz & nvidia 7600Go)
What does not
- The key symbols in tutorial and in configuration
- shadow option can't be changed in the game config box
- other resolutions than 800x600 do not work & up and down image problem (got resolved with reg keys).
- there is some weird keyboard error, after using a direction key to move the carachter around in the game, while releasing the derection key, the carachter will turn around to the opposite direction. i.e. if the carachter run forward after releasing the forward key the carachter will turn and look backward. (this make the game almost impossible to play)
- the water reflection effect create a blank screen.
- there is also some other graphical errors. there is a double blury image all along the game.
- The sound and the video are not sync
What was not tested
most of the game. except tutorial
Excellent work, i was impressed. this game is on the limit to be playable.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Slackware -current||May 05 2016||1.8.2||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Lunknown|
|Show||Ubuntu 14.04 "Trusty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 12 2014||1.7.22||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Luis Alvarado|
|Show||Ubuntu 12.04 "Precise" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 26 2012||1.5.4||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Marc Even|
|Show||Mac OS X 10.7 "Lion"||Jul 30 2011||1.3.25||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 23 2010||1.3.7||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Alexis Emanuel Cirmi|