Patching. Starting the game. Starting new game. Saving, loading, etc...
What does not
1) Game crashes on startup four times from five because of some sound problems (without sound at all launches just normal)
2) Can't change most video options - game dies after at and you see a black screen (need to change in .cfg file manually)
3) Sometimes building/research screens shows with no elements (black screen) but while moving cursor on elements they will show up.
What was not tested
1) Compaing. Only training was tested (actually all missions is different C-programs, so there is no difference between compaing and training).
2) Disk protection (I have no license =))
3) Installation (I have already unpacked files)
Kernel 2.6.25-gentoo-r4, CPU AMD Athlon X2 4200+, GPU Nvidia 7600GT 256Mb, nvidia-drivers-173.14.05. Game is quite playable, but without solving random-crashes problem it will not have higher rating.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 18.04 "Bionic" amd64 (+variants like Kubuntu)||Jul 28 2019||4.12.1||Yes||Yes||Yes||Gold||James Edmonds|
|Show||Mac OS X 10.9 "Mavericks"||May 24 2015||1.7.38||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|
|Show||openSUSE 13.2 x86_64||Dec 07 2014||1.7.32||Yes||Yes||Silver||an anonymous user|
|Show||Linux Mint 12 "Lisa"||Jan 04 2013||1.5.21||Yes||Yes||Gold||Brian Cesar|
|Show||Ubuntu 11.10 "Oneiric" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 08 2012||1.5.1||Yes||Yes||Gold||Nasra|