* The application starts OK
* It connects to the mailrepository, probably a database
* It shows the contents of your mailbox
* It reacts on new emails, the get highlighted
* Deletes of emails works
* LDAP connections works
* Schedule works viewing only
What does not
* Opening an email. When you doublecklick or "file/open" on an email, the memoclient.exe should execute memoedit.exe. This happens but data between the applications is either missing, wrong or wrongly handled. You will get an runtime error as described in BUG 6087. The same happens if you try to create a new email or try to create a new scheduler booking.
What was not tested
* New incoming email notification agent. It's a popup application telling you that you have new emails.
Even though I only have one error for the application I have to give it garbage rating since for an email client the function reading your emails or create new ones is quite central - right?
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Fedora Core 5||Aug 25 2006||0.9.19.||Yes||Yes||Garbage||an anonymous user|