These are the changes from the previous version, taken from the homepage:
- New channel effect: P, fine pitch setting
- New instrument sequence editor
- Added option to create PRG-ROM files that can be burned directly on a 32 kB ROM
- Window position are remembered
- Fixed a DPCM sample assignment bug
- Fixed a MML reader bug and made it possible to read relative MML strings
- Fixed noise and DPCM note-offs bug in NSF
- Optimized the NSF writer: bigger songs will fit into NSF's
- Rewrote big parts of the source, some bugs was eliminated
- Changed the 'write binary' to output DPCM samples in a separate file
- A few other various bug-fixes
The main tracker area appears to work as expected.
What does not
The instrument editor has an issue with selecting setting tabs.
Lacks a lot of features. Cannot play .ftm files from more recent versions.
What was not tested
This version of FamiTracker is very outdated and it is not recommended over the latest.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Linux Mint 17.1 "Rebecca" x86-64||Feb 22 2015||1.7.34||N/A||Yes||Bronze||Samuel|
|Show||Ubuntu 7.04 "Feisty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 26 2007||0.9.44.||N/A||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 6.06 "Dapper" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Sep 14 2006||0.9.9.||N/A||Yes||Bronze||Daniel|