Latest service pack for DXP 2004
Almost everything. Schematics work, SPICE simulation works, PCB works (has DirectX issues), library editors work, embedded web browser works, works with Adobe Acrobat too. Gerber output works, help library works, autorouter and DRC also works.
What does not
1. At startup, message box with: access violation at address 7CA0882E in module 'rsaenh.dll'. Read of address BFFED7E6 (but it still loads.)
2. Splash screen creates a second blank box in the upper lefthand corner of the screen
3. Loading a pcb document for the first time blacks out the entire screen then the desktop needs to be refreshed or the desktop refreshes on its own slowly.
4. Parallel port driver for nanoboard won't load (probably never will?)
5. The biggest failure, bill of materials report won't run, fails with:
Access violation at address 024345E3 in module 'WorkspaceManager.DLL'. Read of address 00000021 at 024345E3.
Exception Occurred In
6. Circles/arcs are not rendered properly on PCB, and what is rendered changes as you zoom in and out.
7. Scrollbars don't work properly in schematic view. You have to use the end tabs to scroll, the scroll handle just makes the screen bounce back and forth.
What was not tested
Camtastic, it sucks anyway.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Fedora 8||Apr 24 2008||0.9.59.||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|
|Show||openSUSE 10.3||Jan 29 2008||0.9.54.||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Fedora 8||Jan 10 2008||0.9.52.||Yes||Yes||Silver||John Voltz|
|Show||Fedora 7||Jul 10 2007||0.9.40.||Yes||Yes||Silver||John Voltz|
|Show||Fedora Core 6||Mar 08 2007||0.9.32.||Yes||Yes||Silver||John Voltz|