Easy RealMedia Producer is a software to generate RM/RMVB files
in batches,with a simple and very easy-to-use interface, and
customizable settings, Easy RealMedia Producer is perfect for
either novice or advanced content creators.
It uses the latest RealVideo10 codec.
Unlike other Real compressors,ERMP utilizes Real's core for
the encoding,instead of calling Helix Producer Plus by a command
* more filters and settings than Helix Real Producer
* customizable settings for every session.
* batch produce
* can shutdown computer when done
* setting film end time
* video color/brightness adjust
* temp file locate at the same adresse as destion
* encodage: CBR/VBR ehq -Mode audio/Video:
* VIDEO OUTPUT: Realmedia (RV8/RV9/RV10)
* AUDIO OUTPUT: stereo music RA8, Surround audio, 5.1 multicanal
* Realaudio10, Realaudio lossless audio, Vorbis,HE-RAAC
* AVISynth scripting support,support for avs directly
* Easy-to-use interface, Drag and Drop supported.
1. Download the latest version of the wine from the dapper repo of wine (see http://winehq.org/site/download-deb).
2. Download the quartz.dll (windows dll) from somewhere and copy it to the fake windows/system32. Run the winecfg and add the quartz.dll to the list under Libraries (parameters: native, built-in).
3. Download the XP Codec Pack and install it (common codec pack). I used version 2.0.5. (You can try another one or your favourite.)
4. Download a new FFDshow pack. I used version 20060821-rev2546.
5. Download the Real Alternative and install it (codec pack of RealMedia codecs). I used version 1.50.
6. Download the Easy Realmedia Producer and install it. I used version 1.94.
If you want to compile wine under Ubuntu keep in mind the following:
Earlier I compiled, installed and tried the latest wine versions, version 0.9.17-0.9.23: IMPORTANT: You should compile and install the mesa library 6.5.1 version because of the wine version 0.9.17- are designed for that, but if you tries earlier versions of wine, then its GUI is broken. The application remains unstable in spite of these actions. Perhaps, the dri ans glx of xorg should update also.