Old test results
The test results for this version are very old, and as such they may not represent the current state of Wine. Please consider submitting a new test report.
Selected Test Results
- Playing the game on first run.
- The logo movies.
- Save/load game.
- The in-game movie at the end of the game.
What does not
- It is very tricky to run the game on subsequent attempts: It works only sometimes. You get a blank/black screen. You can hear sounds.
- When run in Wine's full-screen mode, the game window automatically minimizes when the workspace is changed. (Bug #37937).
- The brightness keeps flickering, and can be noticed when the workspace is changed.
- After the game is quit, the gamma is altered. (Maybe bug #18391).
- To get the game to run (and avoid the problem of blank display), you need to run the video card configuration utility (`Video card setup.exe'), and fiddle with the choice of screen adapter: DirectDraw HAL or Intel(R). Selecting the latter and quickly selecting the former, seemed to do the trick. However, it was not conclusive.
- To prevent the game window from automatically minimizing, run the game in Wine's virtual-desktop mode.
What was not tested
- GPU: Intel
- Driver: open source
selected in Test Results table below