* Starting the demo via the option to start it following installation
* Starting the demo via the desktop shortcut icon
* Initial window that pops up the first time you run it with information and an option to launch game, clicking the launch game button
* Initial animated videos with logos (demo opens in windowed mode)
* Still screen with a graphic of a scroll and text on it, the audio sound of a male voice reading the text on the scroll
* The next screen following the screen with the graphic of scroll with text is a black screen with two hands, one raised up and one raised down, following this screen the screen goes black. I can hear music, but the mouse nor keyboard seems to do anything, I pressed ALT+TAB, opened an X Terminal, and at the command line typed "killall Myst4.exe" without quotes several times until the demo finally quit.
What does not
~ Playing the game, see above in what works, I cannot get the black screen that occurs with music playing to do anything other than play music with a black screen.
~ Uninstalling the game via "wine uninstaller" without quotes after pressing ALT+F2 to run this command and selecting the game title and uninstall, this brings up the program's installer with the only option to install, no uninstall was provided. I removed the installed files and directories manually as well as the desktop shortcut icon.
What was not tested
- Nothing was tested aside from what I mentioned above
+ Declined option during installation to install Acrobat Reader + Using NVIDIA driver version: 1.0-8776
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||openSUSE 10.3||May 31 2008||1.0-rc2||Yes||No||Garbage||Neil Thomson|
|Show||SUSE 10.1||Aug 19 2007||0.9.43.||Yes||Yes||Garbage||Neil Thomson|
|Show||SUSE 10.1||Jul 16 2007||0.9.41.||Yes||Yes||Garbage||Neil Thomson|
|Show||SUSE 10.1||Jul 01 2007||0.9.40.||Yes||No||Garbage||Neil Thomson|
|Show||SUSE 10.1||Jun 24 2007||0.9.39.||Yes||No||Garbage||Neil Thomson|