Gibson sigh: Always works, even for non-working commands
- blackout (except the mouse pointer)
- desktop (same)
- monoff (same)
- logoff (it kills all running wine apps)
- exit (same)
- reboot - kills all wine apps. Wineserver stays running (if started in persistent mode)
- play=puterblap.wav, play=bongochirp.wav (http://www.boogiejack.com/sound_effects.html)
- graviton - screensaver works quite well. Performance seems better than my previous test, subjectively. May be too fast at times. Seems to exit normally.
- particles=x graviton - seems to work for x=1, 20, 50
- line graviton
- grid=3,3 graviton
- trails=20 graviton
- gravity=200000 graviton
- sun=200000 graviton
- infinite graviton
- elastic graviton
- stop graviton
What does not
- blank - does nothing, even though I have xscreensaver set up. I also tried with KDE's screensaver
- autoblank= - nothing for both 0 & 1
- standby - nothing
- hibernate - nothing
- volume=1 - nothing
- volume=100 - nothing
- mute= - nothing for both 0 & 1
- wave= - does not affect volume of play= wave
- shake=100 - Doesn't seem to have any effect.
What was not tested
Various combinations of the above.
- close - nothing
- close=f: - nothing
don't work on my Windows install (because of my CD-ROM drive) so I don't know whether they'd work on wine. I'm guessing wine could handle them with an appropriate drive (since eject -t does that). I hope someone else with a dual-boot can test this.