Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results
- Backing up and restoring data works as expected.
- Tested using Windows 2000 and Windows 98 application settings with no problems using either setting.
What does not
- By default the application tries to update the hardware clock (so that it can keep accurate track of files) however the hardware clock update fails.
Within the application there is an option to turn this off.
- Automatic update feature does not work as expected. Updates are downloaded, however one is prompted to "reboot" Windows. Instead of rebooting, files need to be renamed after shutting the application down.
.exe needs to be deleted or renamed, and .new needs to renamed to .exe.
What was not tested
- Did not test using Windows 2.x-95, Windows ME, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 2003 Application Settings.
- Did not test using a proxy server configuration option.
- Did not test changing temporary file location configuration option.
mfc42.dll is required.
selected in Test Results table below