A tool to help you manage your team in the game Hattrick at www.hattrick.org
cabextract (installable from synaptic manager p.e.)
archive manager (or other program to unzip files)
- Download the program (.zip)
- Unzip the file and put it whereever you like
-In the terminal go to the folder where you unzipped the files
- type the following command: cabextract HTRatings.CAB
(this should unpack the required files, last comment:All done, no errors.)
- the following command should start the program: wine HTRatings.exe
- In order to login and download you need the winhttp5.dll file.
Uncheck the ''use IE'' box and login
Everything tested, download, compare, calculate match, language settings, saving/load files, injury calculator, compare, checklist etc.
What does not
login and download using internet explorer (might be due to the fact that I do not have IE installed?).
What was not tested
using proxy to login/download
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 6.10 "Edgy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Feb 20 2007||0.9.30.||Yes||Yes||Gold||Martino|