Version 5.1 has a function that enables you to submit your activity statement online. In order to use this function, you will need the following:
For PC: Internet Explorer 5.5 SP 2 (or greater).
For Mac: OS 10.3.9 and Safari 1.3 (or greater).
Installation under Wine (wine eRecord_v5-1_Setup.EXE) does not fully complete and returns an error.
What does get installed correctly is the directory plus contents .wine/drive_c/Informed
- Close Terminal
- Copy file c:\WINDOWS\System32\gdiplus.dll to .wine/drive_c/windows/system32
- Copy directory plus subdirectories c:\Windows\Program Files\FileNet to .wine/drive_c/Program Files
- Restart Terminal
- cd ".wine/drive_c/Program Files/FileNet/eForms"
- wine filler.exe (this opens the Desktop eForms window plus a pop-up window to locate a *.ifm file)
- In pop-up window double-click Erecord2 directory
- Double-click WorksheetIndex2.ifm file (this opens e-Record worksheet)
- Maximise Desktop eForms window and e-Record worksheet Not allwindow
Now all the menu options bring up the corresponding screens.
What does not
Text size seems bigger than intended. This might be an issue with my Ubuntu installation as I'm experiencing a similar problem with Firefox.
Some pop-up windows come up with a transparent background which makes the text hard to read.
What was not tested
The e-Record program features have not yet been tested.
This is a provisional rating based on the installation procedure only.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 6.10 "Edgy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 11 2007||0.9.22.||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Current||Ubuntu 6.10 "Edgy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 05 2007||0.9.22.||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|