- Installation works without errors
- Configuration utility launches ok and gives correct info, except for amount of video memory
- Intro videos and intro screen "Prince of Persia - Warrior Within" (red letters) show up
What does not
- The configuration utility reports 0 (zero) mb of video ram
- After the intro videos and screen, the game quits with a message "The game ended unexpectedly. Please see Readme.txt for technical support"
At the end there are a lot of messages about "Blitting surfaces from sysmem not supported yet:
" err:d3d_draw:blt_to_drawable Blitting surfaces from sysmem not supported yet"
and the last error in the output:
"wine client error:11: write: Bad file writer (not sure of the translation, my error was in Dutch language: 'slechte Bestandenschrijver') ."
What was not tested
Using and changing game settings such as controls, video and audio settings
Playing the game
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 16 2008||1.0-rc5||Yes||Yes||Bronze||zacH|
|Current||openSUSE 10.2||Apr 09 2007||0.9.34.||Yes||No||Garbage||Wouter Cox|