* Running the game
* Interacting with the GUI
* Playing the game. But ...
What does not
* ... cursor most of the times can't be moved out of the graphical area of menus.
* Aiming with weapons is impossible due to inability to move the cursor freely
What was not tested
* Playing the game further due to inability to move the cursor freely
* A 2 square centimeters area from the bottom left corner moves to left top corner leaving the bottom left corner light blue.
I used a ripped edition which doesn't need installation and includes noCD crack already. I noticed few things: - cursor can move freely in GUI when the game resolution is high - if you keep moving cursor up and down 5-6 times the cursor can move freely up and down but you can't turn around so to deal with enemies to your left or right you have to go back a bit BUT playing Brothers in Arms Series you have to be able to turn 360 degrees. - mostly a 2 square centimeters area from the bottom left corner moves to left top corner leaving the bottom left corner light blue. This doesn't bother but a bit. Without that cursor problem I'd happily rate Earned in Blood a platinum game on Linux as I was playing it in XP. I add those flaws as bugs.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Mepis 8||Oct 10 2008||1.1.5||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|
|Current||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 12 2008||1.0-rc4||N/A||Yes||Gold||Jouni JÃ¤rvinen|
|Show||Fedora Core 6||Apr 24 2007||0.9.35.||Yes||Yes||Silver||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 6.10 "Edgy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 11 2007||0.9.34.||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|