Here's a list of some of the things we've done since the last beta:
- made all remaining commands work fully (i.e. things like "constrain to x", etc which were partially functional or non-functional)
- fixed soft selection over mirror seam causing troubles
- changed slide to work better on large scale models
- fixed things going screwy when using scale and rotate with snapping active
- made Command and Control fully interchangeable on the Mac
- fixed several problems where selection wasn't updating properly (when doing things like hiding/showing from the scene editor)
- added support for preset settings in several editors (try the Maya color preset from the drop-down menu in the color editor)- fixed a bug where keyboard shortcuts sometimes didn't assign from the menus
- fixed a bug where break and then undo on a texture proxy made it lose track of its parent object
- fixed the bug where spin edge and then moving the edge would move the old vertices
- fixed displacement painting not updating with fast shade mode when under optimize face draw limit
- can now do local move and others in a negative value from the numerical entry
- instance mirror saves properly
- fixed a bug where path extrude would go wonky when there were multiple segments of the path perfectly aligned
- other crashing fixes
- made all image buttons stay in the down state to reflect when a toggle or state is enabled (some did this previously)
|Latest Wine Version Tested:||0.9.35.|
Maintainers: About Maintainership
No maintainers. Volunteer today!
To get it run you need the files from here:http://www.sweetpotatosoftware.com/files/microsoft.vc80.crt.zip
Posted on this bug entry: http://bugs.winehq.org/show_bug.cgi?id=7409
Basic functionality works.. Silo seems to have lost all preferences so you need to set pretty much everything again shortcuts, views, grid etc etc.. things like subdivid, extrude works ok. The menu has glitches it dissapears and shows random, also the left panel does not show when you tear the different windows off they do show.
What does not
The menu it is a bit buggy, and the default preferences do not load.
What was not tested
Not all functions tested.
I hope the menu bug get's fixed :(
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Fedora Core 6||Apr 21 2007||0.9.35.||No||Yes||Bronze||Chris|
|Show||Ubuntu 7.04 "Feisty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 15 2007||0.9.33.||No||Not installable||Garbage||Chris|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
Comments for this application have been disabled because there are no maintainers.