Version 1.6 (!! 1.5 has _many_ crashes and some graphics are broken)
All major features. Full game was tested. Actually it was tested on pre-1.0 and 1.0 versions (not just on 1.0), but only improvements was noticed (less crashes and slowdowns)
What does not
- HW Cursor. To have cursor, I use (following previous reporter advise) windowed mode + wine's virtual desktop (without decorations), so system cursor has no visible offset from game one.
- Some ratio problems (ratio from settings not matches actuall)
- Sometimes game crashes on in-game events (starting mission, ending mission, attack, killing "special" enemy, etc... - so save often).
- Game version < 1.6 has many graphics problems (both in tactical and strategic parts) and much more crashes than 1.6.
- Random, massive slowdowns (usually before game crash) in tactical mode.
What was not tested
Resolutions other than 1280x1024
Kernel: 2.6.25-gentoo-r5, CPU: AMD Athlon64 X2 4200+, GPU: Nvidia 7600GT 256Mb, nvidia-drivers-173.14.09
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||openSUSE 13.2 x86_64||Jan 18 2015||1.7.34||Yes||Yes||Platinum||marc bessieres|
|Show||Mandriva 2010.2 x86_64||Dec 11 2012||1.5.14||Yes||Yes||Platinum||PC LX|
|Show||Mandriva 2010.2 x86_64||Feb 03 2012||1.4-rc1||Yes||Yes||Platinum||PC LX|
|Show||Mandriva 2010.2||Jan 17 2012||1.3.37||Yes||Yes||Platinum||PC LX|
|Show||Mandriva 2010.2||Nov 09 2011||1.3.32||Yes||Yes||Platinum||PC LX|