- Launches applications correctly
- Scripts (not C# apps) work correctly.
- Turning on/off render with ISXWoW.
- ISXWarden, if you have it.
What does not
- Default keybinds do not work, nor do any that I have tried to map (ctrl shift x, ctrl alt x, alt shift x, etc).
- Unless you have the Tahoma, Courier, and Verdana fonts installed, you won't be seeing a bit of text. Make sure you have them. Even with them, it appears that the console font is still missing.
What was not tested
Patching, changing config due to missing font.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Gentoo Linux||Mar 20 2008||0.9.57.||Yes||Yes||Gold||Jeremy Sylvis|
|Show||Ubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Feb 19 2008||0.9.54.||Yes||Yes||Silver||Marcel MeiÃŸner|
|Current||Ubuntu 7.04 "Feisty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 13 2007||0.9.37.||Yes||Yes||Gold||Jeremy Sylvis|
Go through /InnerSpace/Interface/DefaultSkin.xml and DefaultUplinkUI.xml and change all fonts to any fixed font you know you have installed. I used courier new. This will restore out-of-game text. As for in-game, I don't know.
Another reported fix is by making a copy of Interface/DefaultSkin.xml in the Interface dir (ex. Interface/NewSkin.xml) and editing it to use other fonts such as Tahoma. You will then have to go into the InnerSpace Configuration menu (right click, Configuration), and change the User Interface / (top left input box) to say the name of your new skin (ex. NewSkin.xml), and changing the top right input to Interface/NewSkin.xml. Restart InnerSpace and it should work. Thanks to Marcel Meißner for posting this.
InnerSpace can not handle OpenGL, so don't use it. If you do, you'll have a black screen at best and a crash at worst. Be sure your game is running in Direct3D mode - if it can only run in OpenGL, you're out of luck.