* Fixes a crash that occurred when attempting to start the game on a system with a Matrox Parhelia.
* Fixes a crash that occurred when using advanced graphical settings on some video cards.
* Fixes various intermittent crashes in the game.
* Fixes various graphical issues on non-VS/PS cards.
* Fixes various graphical issues that occurred on some cards.
* Fixes various gameplay issues.
* Fixes an issue with the music continuing to play when tasked out to the desktop.
* Fixes a sound issue that occurred when using certain items.
* Adjusts the sensitivity settings for game controllers.
* Fixes certain game controller configuration issues.
* NOTE: If you have remapped your controller before patching, you will need to remap after installing this update
Everything! That include installation, patching, gameplay and
What does not
What was not tested
This game works for me and run quite well with DRI radeon drivers, ATI 9250 and no-CD patch when disabling vsync in driconf and turn to yes SRTC compression. Patch 1.01 apply with no problem. Fglrx drivers gives EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION when i trying to run the game, that's why i try with DRI. It works without shaders and some of the effects, camera has become sometimes drastic slow then usual, but beside (i think?) driver glitches, game run pretty normal.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Linux Mint 18 "Sarah"||Nov 20 2016||1.9.23||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Debian GNU/Linux 4.x "Etch"||Aug 04 2007||0.9.42.||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Current||Ubuntu 6.06 "Dapper" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jul 14 2007||0.9.40.||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 7.04 "Feisty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 16 2007||0.9.37.||Yes||No||Garbage||Phil|