* Fixes a crash that occurred when attempting to start the game on a system with a Matrox Parhelia.
* Fixes a crash that occurred when using advanced graphical settings on some video cards.
* Fixes various intermittent crashes in the game.
* Fixes various graphical issues on non-VS/PS cards.
* Fixes various graphical issues that occurred on some cards.
* Fixes various gameplay issues.
* Fixes an issue with the music continuing to play when tasked out to the desktop.
* Fixes a sound issue that occurred when using certain items.
* Adjusts the sensitivity settings for game controllers.
* Fixes certain game controller configuration issues.
* NOTE: If you have remapped your controller before patching, you will need to remap after installing this update
What does not
Running the game program (Gives me an access violation error, I think the problem is related to my laptop's Intel graphics card because it worked perfectly on my old nVidia-based desktop (albeit the logos were a little laggy))
What was not tested
I gave this a Platinum on a computer with a GeForce 2 MX440 64MB I give this a "Garbage" on my Intel GMA950 Laptop (MacBook Core2Duo)
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Linux Mint 18 "Sarah"||Nov 20 2016||1.9.23||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Current||Debian GNU/Linux 4.x "Etch"||Aug 04 2007||0.9.42.||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 6.06 "Dapper" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jul 14 2007||0.9.40.||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 7.04 "Feisty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 16 2007||0.9.37.||Yes||No||Garbage||Phil|