* Fixes a crash that occurred when attempting to start the game on a system with a Matrox Parhelia.
* Fixes a crash that occurred when using advanced graphical settings on some video cards.
* Fixes various intermittent crashes in the game.
* Fixes various graphical issues on non-VS/PS cards.
* Fixes various graphical issues that occurred on some cards.
* Fixes various gameplay issues.
* Fixes an issue with the music continuing to play when tasked out to the desktop.
* Fixes a sound issue that occurred when using certain items.
* Adjusts the sensitivity settings for game controllers.
* Fixes certain game controller configuration issues.
* NOTE: If you have remapped your controller before patching, you will need to remap after installing this update
Lucasarts logo etc. after it at the startup of the game.
What does not
Can't get past the "Press Enter" screen;
ABORTING: (Render) An invalid floating point camera matrix was passed to the D3D driver!
[no game crash info]
So the game is not playable at all on 1.9.23 now.
What was not tested
Everything else since no go from the first screens.
gamersonlinux.com website has a workaround for this?
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Linux Mint 18 "Sarah"||Nov 20 2016||1.9.23||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Debian GNU/Linux 4.x "Etch"||Aug 04 2007||0.9.42.||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 6.06 "Dapper" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jul 14 2007||0.9.40.||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 7.04 "Feisty" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||May 16 2007||0.9.37.||Yes||No||Garbage||Phil|