Old test results
The test results you have selected are very old and may not represent the current state of Wine.
Selected Test Results
- Launching the game
- Multiplayer (with Project Cartographer: http://www.h2v.online/)
- Changing graphics settings
- Changing Appearance
- First cutscene
- Beginning of first campaign level
What does not
- Visual artifacts
- Evident in main menu and first level of campaign, I didn't experience this in any of the few multiplayer maps I tested.)
- Controller Support
- The controller is registered as an input, and can be used, but the buttons are incorrectly mapped. I reckon that this has to do with the fact that the game requires xinput9_1_0.dll, as all games that I've used xinput on WINE with use xinput1_3.dll. I installed xinput via winetricks and installed x360ce.ini and xinput1_3.dll, but the controller still does not map correctly
- The installer was not tested, as I'm assuming it is still broken. I copied the files (with Project Cartographer already installed) from a Windows 10 Home 64-bit installation.
- Installed d3dx9 from winetricks, as it is required to launch the game
- In order to hear sound, I installed mfc40, mfc42, wmp9 then wmp10.
- Game must be launched from halo2.exe, as the launcher doesn't work.
What was not tested
- Campaign playthrough
- Exhaustive online play
- GPU: Intel
- Driver: open source
selected in Test Results table below