Testresult for a Core2duo/nvidia (7500LE) on Debian Etch
- neoncube patcher works (some private servers use it)
- login and gaming, full effects in window mode
(make sure to use "emulate desktop" in wine and run the game setup and switch it to fullscreen to have it fit to the desktop) .
- long time playing also works (5 days in a row)
70+ fps ... very smoth <3
What does not
* mouse stucks inside window (wine conf mouse lock on/off not working) solution: alt+tab to get the mouse free
* bot: openkore xkore(1) cannot inject client (not a problem for good players ^^)
* mouse and sprite problems (flickering) solution: add following lines to the ~/.wine/user.reg (example line... some values are defaults! and replace the exe name with your clients exe name...)
"AnisotropicTextureFiltering" = "N"
"VertexShaders" = "Y"
"PixelShaders" = "N"
"PixelShadersLevel" = "1.3"
"ClipSpaceFix" = "Y"
What was not tested
* not tested high load (lots of players.. i had about 40 max yet)
* not tested real fullscreen modes
works well at all and now i can play at office :p any comments/questions to adminrough at gmail dot com
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Sep 29 2015||1.7.51||N/A||Yes||Platinum||0xReki|
|Show||Arch Linux||Aug 26 2015||1.7.50||N/A||Yes||Gold||0xReki|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Nov 17 2014||1.7.30||N/A||Yes||Gold||0xReki|
|Show||Mac OS X 10.8 "Mountain Lion"||Feb 04 2013||1.5.23||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Dec 01 2012||1.5.18||N/A||Yes||Gold||0xReki|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
|3962||Ragnarok Online + private servers||CLOSED||FIXED||View|
|11803||Ragnarok won't load :( Fixme popsup :(||CLOSED||ABANDONED||View|
|14486||Ragnarok Online doesn't start||CLOSED||INVALID||View|
|17992||fixme:d3d error, screen is broken, and then flips forever||CLOSED||FIXED||View|
|24051||wined3d_guess_card No card selector available for GL vendor 4 and card vendor 0000||CLOSED||FIXED||View|
|25168||Radeon 9200SE (RV280): err:d3d:check_fbo_compat >>>> GL_INVALID_VALUE (0x501)||CLOSED||ABANDONED||View|