Basically everything I tried: custom installation of English and Spanish, browsing, searching, printing, following cross references, switching language, switching font size, etc.
What does not
Everything I tried worked. Nothing I tried failed to work.
What was not tested
I didn't try all of the options settings.
I did find one gotcha. When run from the command line, it prints a rapid stream of the following to stdout or stderr: fixme:font:GetCharacterPlacementW flags 0x00000010 ignored If I left those messages printing to my xterm, the program ran very slowly. If I direct stdout and stderr to /dev/null, the program is quite responsive.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Debian GNU/Linux 7.x "Wheezy" x86_64||Feb 09 2014||1.7.12||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Robert Riches|
|Show||Mageia 2||Dec 08 2013||1.7.8||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Robert Riches|
|Show||Mageia 2||Sep 29 2013||1.7.3||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Robert Riches|
|Show||Mageia 2||Jul 21 2013||1.6||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Robert Riches|
|Show||Mageia 2||Jun 09 2013||1.6-rc1||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Robert Riches|
Due to the considerable age of this application and the much newer
web-based methods to access scriptural content making it highly questionable whether this page would be useful to anyone, maintenance of this AppDB page has been suspended. A comment was posted in August, 2013 asking whether anyone still uses this application, and there has been no response.
If anyone does use this application, please post a comment. If anyone does use this application, I'll probably resume regular testing with new versions of Wine. (If someone else wants to be a maintainer of this page, I won't be opposed.)