Basically everything except the things mentioned below:
- all modules (e. g. object editor, trigger editor, ...)- placing buildings/terrain/doodads/items ....
What does not
- menues in the main window are overdrawn through the main window so you have to either guess where the menues are or to use shortcuts
- right clicking in the trigger editor does not work
- there are many crashes occuring randomly (world editor just closes)
What was not tested
- KI-Editor (including the "test map")
- some other functions
Actually this application is usable, but only very badly so I rate it "garbage"
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 12.04 "Precise" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Sep 14 2012||1.4||Yes||Yes||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 01 2010||1.3.6||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Justin Soulia|
|Show||Debian GNU/Linux 5.x "Lenny"||Jul 12 2008||1.1.1||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Jasmine Iwanek|
|Show||Ubuntu 8.04 "Hardy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jun 18 2008||1.0.0||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Cassarin-Grand Arthur|
|Show||Gentoo Linux x86_64||May 08 2008||0.9.60||Yes||Yes||Bronze||Nicole|