All works good.
What does not
What was not tested
|Distribution||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Rating||Submitter|
|Show||Debian GNU/Linux 8.x "Jessie" x86_64||Jul 12 2016||1.9.13||Yes||Yes||Gold||David García|
|Show||Debian GNU/Linux 8.x "Jessie" x86_64||Apr 06 2016||1.9.7||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 16.04 "Xenial" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Apr 02 2016||1.8.1||Yes||Yes||Gold||David García|
|Show||Manjaro Linux||Jan 24 2016||1.9.1||Yes||Yes||Gold||David García|
|Show||Arch Linux x86_64||Apr 12 2015||1.7.40||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Horațiu Mlendea|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
|10841||Restore display resolution when focus is lost or on exit||RESOLVED||NOTOURBUG||View|
|18477||Need For Speed Most Wanted crashes after accepting video settings changes||STAGED||View|
|25857||Multiple games (Stronghold 2, Need for Speed: Carbon demo, Purge) fail to draw correctly because of ID3DXEffectImpl_*Pass calls||NEW||View|
|33296||Need For Speed Most Wanted 1 - Key response appears delayed||UNCONFIRMED||View|
1. Go to AutoRun folder and open 'autorun.cfg' file.
2. Edit row 'DirectXVersion=9.0c' to 'DirectXVersion=0'
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. WineHQ is not responsible for what they say.
- RE: by Borislav Sabev on Thursday September 29th 2016, 9:50
- RE: Crashes on startup by behrooz Ramezani on Monday October 17th 2016, 2:53
- RE: Keyboard Has Stopped working by Svitozar Cherepii on Tuesday January 13th 2015, 11:08
- RE: Keyboard Has Stopped working by Ananthakrishna on Wednesday January 14th 2015, 6:56
- RE: Graphics messed up by Rajat Pandita on Sunday October 12th 2014, 7:42
- RE: Bad Maping Key by Diego Viola on Thursday September 29th 2011, 2:04
- RE: left arrow on keyboard is pressed all the time by Diego Viola on Tuesday April 19th 2011, 6:20
- RE: left arrow on keyboard is pressed all the time by Diego Viola on Thursday September 29th 2011, 2:04