It has been a very long time since SCAR has been updated, and yet SCAR never died. Since december 2006 I have been working on a new version of SCAR, SCAR Divi. Kaitnieks came up with that name, becauÂse Divi means Two in Latvian, and SCAR is now named SCAR Divi because there are now 2 people who work(ed) on it. In January SCAR Divi was publically announced and you all have been waiting for it to be finished ever since. So I would like to thank everyone for being patient and, here it is.
Almost everything worked.
- SCAR news works.
- Forms work. Except for constraints. Those do not seem to work.
- Scripts seem to work, except the targeting does not work. So if it finds a color outside of the applet, the script may get confused.
- Downloading scripts from the web works.
- Downloading SRL works.
What does not
- Constraints in forms do not work. Constraints are something in Delphi that will stop the user from resizing a form window. There is a MinWidth, MinHeight, MaxWidth, and MaxHeight in the Constraints object.
- Targeting an applet. It just plain does not work.
- Code hints only work when you press Ctrl + Space. If you're typing in something like FindColor( the code hints will not popup.
- Including files in folders does not work. For example, once SRL has been downloaded. And you try to include the SRL files into the compiler and then running it, you will receive something like this multiple times with \blah\ and blah.scar replaced accordingly.
Include file C:\Program Files\SCAR 3.11\includes\srl\srl\blah\blah.scar does not exist.
What was not tested
- RuneScape scripts since SRL could not be included infallibly.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Ubuntu 7.04 "Feisty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Aug 28 2007||0.9.44.||Yes||Yes||Gold||RB|
|Show||Ubuntu 7.04 "Feisty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jul 30 2007||0.9.42.||Yes||Yes||Platinum||an anonymous user|