1. IDLDE runs on x86 and AMD64 systems;
2. commands execute;
3. display to screen and postscript in B/W and color;
4. Help viewer works in all respects;
5. preferences works.
What does not
1. Object graphics' menu does not appear ordinarily (black space), but is visible when mouse is used to move/resize the window, or is clicked on the space where a menu item should be. Menu items are then drawn in the area around the mouse and also submenus work properly. However, after clicking on an item (which executes correctly) the menu area reverts to black.
2. Log window in IDLDE does not seem to display more than a few screens of progress. After that although the session history commands work, the log does not display any new output. A session reset clears the log window and it then displays new commands again until it "fills up" and refuses to display newer entries.
What was not tested
1. Printing to actual printer not tested.
1. I have tested this on Debian "sid" for x86 and on x86_64 (AMD64). 2. The version of wine is not 0.9.37 but in fact 0.9.34 on my x86_64 system.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Debian GNU/Linux Unstable "Sid" x86_64||Aug 02 2007||0.9.37.||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|