What does not
Nothing works not.
What was not tested
Everything was tested.
Every time, when you want to open the list of your vocable units, the list window appears behind the main window.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 26 2007||0.9.48.||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Oliver|
|Current||Ubuntu 7.04 "Feisty" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 03 2007||0.9.45.||Yes||Yes||Gold||Oliver|
1. Insert the Navigium Cd.
2. Open the Cd.
3. Open the Terminal.
4. Then write the word "wine" in it , copy the path of the setup.exe and paste it into the terminal. It should be look like that : wine '/media/cdrom0/setup.exe'
5. When the setup has started, just follow the installation instructions.
6. After installing the main programme, you should download the "Path 6.6" to run Navigium.
7. You can install the patch in the same way like you have installed, the main programme.
8. After this, Navigium should be ready to be used.