* playing the game works if there are no updates.
* have to set up graphics for fullscreen OpenGL
* config application works
What does not
* downloading updates from the internet fails. I suspect it's InternetSetFilePointer (unimplemented) but I would need to do some tracing to see how it tries to download the updates.
* directx graphics does not work at all, wine exits as soon as the game tries to initialize graphics.
* windowed mode locks up my system in a few seconds after entering game. Probably DRI problem
What was not tested
all known aspects tested
It is usable only when the updates are done on windows. Still it sort of works.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.04 "Lucid" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 22 2011||1.3.31||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Feb 13 2008||0.9.54.||Yes||No||Garbage||Florian|
|Show||Debian GNU/Linux 5.x "Lenny"||Jan 15 2008||0.9.52.||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Current||Debian GNU/Linux 5.x "Lenny"||Jan 13 2008||0.9.52.||Yes||Yes||Bronze||an anonymous user|
|Show||Ubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Jan 01 2008||0.9.52.||Yes||Yes||Gold||an anonymous user|