The latest stable release of Psycle.
Changes since stable release 1.8.2 are as follows:
* Finished the reimplementation of the VSTHost. (Internal and UI).
* Extended and finished the Mixer machine. 12ins 12sends/returns, with routing abilities.
* Improved Sampulse partially, can load instruments and be used in a song. (Still incomplete)
* Improvements in the new Interpolate Curve Dialog.
* Changes in the Sequencer toolbar. Now it can show names of patterns and change them.
* Improvements in source code (partially from 1.9 alpha)
+ Several new native plugins (most developed during the 1.9 alpha period). Total number is now 70
+ Wave In machine that allows input from external sources. Only works with directsound and ASIO for now.
+ Sinc interpolation for sampler. Should offer better quality, but it's quite slower.
+ "Record to clipboard" added to the Record to Wave dialog box.
+ Blocks in patterns can be moved by dragging them, as well as via popup menu (Use Ctrl key for copy).
+ Volume, panning and portamento commands for VST's ( volume does channel aftertouch for now )
+ Yannis midi native plugin nearly usable now (doesn't sync too well if used in a pattern)
! Fixes in several native plugins ( arguru synth, ayeternal delay, ...)
! bugfixes and other smaller additions.
! fixed some problems when connecting machines which appeared after moving a wire.
+ Port of Wave Renderer from Psycle 1.9, with support for dithering.
! Crash prevention when loading damaged files.
+ Added a special keys dialog to use some keys which can't be set using the standard box.
! Bugfixes and Improvements in the VSTHost ( OpenFileDialog, GetTimeInfo, Shell Plugins)
+ .fxb and .fxp loading and saving routines are done. Pending the UI changes to use them.
+ Improved a bit the Song Properties dialog and the New Machine Dialog.
! miscellaneous bugfixes.
* Incomplete (but functional) new VST Host based partially on Hermann Seib vsthost. UI part still from old one.
+ Port of Sampulse and module importing code from Psycle 1.9 sources.
+ Port of Mixer machine from Psycle 1.9 sources.
! Fixed keyboard configuration save code.
+ Ported spectrum analyzer (in the wire dialog) from Psycle 1.9
! Fixed bug in exchange function of the Gear Rack dialog.
! some miscellaneous small changes