- Ingame menus (except halts in network game menus)
- Driving, both tornament and single race. Very good FPS on my 3800+ X2 w/ Nvidia 7800GT, didn't really feel a difference when compared to FlatOut2 on windows.
- Sound, music (no skipping)
- No crashes in single player! I practically play as if I was running on windows.
- Joystick WITHOUT force feedback (Microsoft Sidewinder USB). I don't know why FlatOut2 didn't start previously with joystick attached, but now it works. Maybe a reboot or wine upgrade did the trick.
What does not
- Network game: FlatOut2.exe properly listens on 0.0.0.0:23757 when creating a server, but doesn't respond to broadcast packets. When running in client mode, FlatOut2 properly listens on 0.0.0.0:23757 but doesn't send broadcast packets.
What was not tested
- Joystick WITH force feedback. I still need to do more testing and tweaking.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Linux Mint 18.2 "Sonya" x86_64||Oct 06 2017||2.17-staging||Yes||Yes||No||Platinum||Kriss7475|
|Show||Fedora 26 x86_64||Jul 30 2017||2.13-staging||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Desperalaw|
|Show||Linux Mint 17.3 "Rosa" x86_64||Mar 12 2016||1.9.5||Yes||Yes||Platinum||kony|
|Show||Linux Mint 17.3 "Rosa" x86_64||Feb 25 2016||1.9.4||Yes||Yes||Platinum||kony|
|Show||Linux Mint 17.3 "Rosa" x86_64||Jan 16 2016||1.9.1||Yes||Yes||Platinum||kony|