|License:||Free to use|
|Latest Wine Version Tested:||7.13-staging|
Maintainers: About Maintainership
Summary: The Uninstall seems to fully work. The Install seems to fail at adding DirectX 10 or similar, but no crash exists. Every thing progresses up to the self updater, but then it produces a 404 error code after a while for contacting the server. The buggy part includes the Self Updater.
1. Install file successfully downloads every thing necessary after obtained from the RF Online web site. If the downloading process interrupts, then it smoothly picks up again where left off when resumed. The "Start Download" button will create a Dialog window that leads to where the files were downloaded for the actual Installer of it self every time, after the files are fully received. No problems encountered.
2. A file extraction Error occurs every time guaranteed for the installation process. It seems in relation to Direct X, so the Installer is possibly not detecting the presence of OpenGL in a proper way. No thing crashes.
3. The self updater fails, but it attempts to run. I never seen the updater proceed this far, yet it still suffers problems. The automatic configuration for the graphic also fail. The language pack successfully converts to English at some point, after North America is chosen. That was new to me.
4. Game is unplayable, because it never reaches that point. Good progress on Wine's bug fixes are evident.
What does not
The Installer is the most obvious presentation of trouble. File extraction problems exist, but almost completely every thing makes it in. I think only one package had problems, and it may have been an MSI file.
What was not tested
The start of the game.
MATE 64-bit was used for the GUI.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Current||Linux Mint 21||Sep 06 2022||7.13-staging||Yes||Yes||No||Bronze||Wesley Lange|
|Show||Ubuntu 10.10 "Maverick" amd64 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Oct 13 2010||1.3.4||Yes||No||Garbage||an anonymous user|
|Show||openSUSE 11.2 x86_64||Mar 30 2010||1.1.41||Yes||No||Garbage||reptily|
|Show||openSUSE 11.2 x86_64||Jan 29 2010||1.1.37||Yes||No||Garbage||reptily|
|Show||openSUSE 11.2 x86_64||Jan 20 2010||1.1.36||Yes||No||Garbage||reptily|
|Bug #||Description||Status||Resolution||Other apps affected|
The following comments are owned by whoever posted them. WineHQ is not responsible for what they say.
by Jayson Santos dos Reis on Friday June 19th 2009, 9:00
diff --git a/dlls/wined3d/directx.c b/dlls/wined3d/directx.c
index f96d101..7ba4561 100644
@@ -3518,7 +3518,7 @@ static HRESULT WINAPI IWineD3DImpl_GetDeviceCaps(IWineD3D *iface, UINT Adapter,
pCaps->MaxUserClipPlanes = GL_LIMITS(clipplanes);
pCaps->MaxActiveLights = GL_LIMITS(lights);
- pCaps->MaxVertexBlendMatrices = GL_LIMITS(blends);
+ pCaps->MaxVertexBlendMatrices = 0x04;
pCaps->MaxVertexBlendMatrixIndex = 0;
pCaps->MaxAnisotropy = GL_LIMITS(anisotropy);
However when I try to login the server does not answer to me.
I tried with wireshark monitor the port and It is answering, so that is strange, maybe a RF problem ?
by Jayson Santos dos Reis on Friday June 19th 2009, 9:03