What does not
What was not tested
My thanks to Gifty.
|Operating system||Test date||Wine version||Installs?||Runs?||Used|
|Show||Ubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Dec 22 2007||0.9.51.||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Filipe Baeta|
|Current||Ubuntu 7.10 "Gutsy" i386 (+ variants like Kubuntu)||Nov 10 2007||0.9.46.||Yes||Yes||Platinum||Filipe Baeta|
You must solve the XML problem this way:
msxml4 is not yet part of wine but one can install native version that works but you need windows license.
1. enter this site
2. download CAB version of "Microsoft XML Core Services 4.0 Service Pack 2"
3. run the exe to download cab file with the command: cabextract msxmlcab.exe
4. use cabextract again using this command: cabextract msxml4.cab
5. put the dll files into windows/system32 using this command: cp *.inf *.dll ~/.wine/drive_c/windows/system32
6. use regsvr32 msxml4.dll in console to register the dll.
7. That's all!
Now Everything should work.
Alternate method to solve the XML problem:
Use Winetricks :
sh winetricks msxml4